I led the SVA web team through three major overhauls of the sva.edu website.
Working with stakeholders, our design and development partners at Funny Garbage, we went through a strategic discovery stage, we reorganized and redesigned the site adding several features and increased functionality. We started this process in 2011 and launched in 2012.
We undertook another redesign and simplification of the site to make it responsive. This process started in 2013 and launched in 2014, again with our design and development partners at Funny Garbage.
Additional strategy of adding a more editorial feel to the "quilt" topics was added in 2015 and 2016.